Friday 3 May 2013

Jason Stonebrook


There is something so virile about a shaved head on a hard body. Like Mr. Clean or Vin Diesel. This is what I was thinking about when I first met Jason Stonebrook. We met up in North Hollywood Park. He had worked up a bit of a sweat that was just starting to show through his white tank top. He greeted me with a firm handshake and pierced me with his steel gray eyes. Then he smiled, and suddenly this muscle bound action star turned into a sweet teddy bear. That is the appeal of Mr. Stonebrook. He is so masculine and sexy, but sweet and tender all rolled up into one hard muscled body of perfection. I asked him if he was nervous. He admitted that he was. So I took him back to set, and asked him to take his time and just do what comes naturally. It turns out he did not need any time at all. Once his clothes came off, his dick stood at attention and he started to touch all over his body. He flexed his muscles off as he beat his hard cock. He kept looking into the camera. He knew that people were going to be watching this video, and he liked it. He flipped over and began humping the couch. His bubble butt would flex at each thrust. I could tell it had been a while since he had been able to get off. He flipped over on his back and started furiously pounding at his knob as he rubbed his chest. He shot hard and it landed all over his abs, chest and hand. He looked into my camera and licked the cum up. This boy is dirty. And I think he might be ready for more.









No comments:

Post a Comment