Saturday 11 May 2013

Interview - Chase: Brains & Brawn


If you've been following the Heartthrob Hero Blog, you know that we're huge fans of the American Muscle Hunks. Recently, Joey D and Johnny V added a new model to their roster of stunning guys. Chase is the epitome of brains and brawn. He's a student and he's also hoping to compete in his first bodybuilding competition this summer. Hopefully after reading this interview, you'll be a Chase fan.

1. You've got a tremendous look, when did fitness and working out become a part of your life?

Chase: "I was always fascinated by bodybuilding as a kid, but I grew up overweight. In high school, I joined the swim team to lose the weight. Then about two years ago during my junior year of college I worked up the nerve to go into the weight room at the gym on campus and haven't looked back since!"

2. How often do you train?

Chase: "5-7 days a week, depending how my body feels I rest a little extra some weeks."


More of the interview and more pics after the break.





3. How did you get involved with the American Muscle Hunks?

Chase: "Johnny V contacted me a few months ago about joining, so I figured I'd give it a shot!"

4. Is it flattering to know that you have fans that enjoy watching your videos?

Chase: "Definitely, and it's good motivation to keep growing and getting bigger!"



5. What does being an American Muscle Hunk mean to you?

Chase: "I guess this kind of goes back to the previous question.  I find it as inspiration for myself; I guess I've been doing something right for the past few years in the gym! It's easy to get discouraged, so having something like this reminds me to keep at it and to not give up."

6. What's your sexiest feature?

Chase: "I'm usually told my chest is pretty damn sexy."



7. What does the future hold for Chase?

Chase: "Plugging away at school, and hopefully doing my first bodybuilding competition in August!"

Random Rapid Fire Questions.
1. Song you can't get out of your head? Professional Griefers - deadmau5
2. Boxers or briefs? Briefs for sure, I like to show everything off ;)
3. Favourite exercise? Squats or deadlifts...basically anything that makes you want to be sick. 
4. Favourite gadget? My Droid Razr. Can't function without it.
5. Last book you read? Biography of Nikola Tesla (I'm a huge nerd...)
6. Where do you go to unwind? One of the local sushi bars.


You can check out Chase and his new video at AmericanMuscleHunks.com and you can interact with him on the forums there. Also, if you feel inclined, you can show Chase some support by checking out his Amazon Wishlist: http://amzn.com/w/21JL4LUBFGB83

Here's the preview to his latest video. You can see the full NSFW video at AmericanMuscleHunks.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment