Thursday 20 December 2012

Interview - Joey D & Johnny V: The American Muscle Hunks


We love muscle here at The Heartthrob Hero, so of course, we love the American Muscle Hunks. The American Muscle Hunks are Joey D and Johnny V, two studly webcam performers who are wowing the Internet with their new site. If you're a fan of watching muscles in motion, I urge you to check them out. Also, Heartthrob Hero favourite Cameron Foster is a brand new addition to their site. In this interview, we go over how they stay in great shape, how American Muscle Hunks came to be and what the future holds for them.

1. Starting at the beginning, how did fitness and working out become a part of your lives?

Joey D: "I was 16 and I never played any sports in school. I was naturally drawn to the weight room and the minute I got my driver’s license I also got a gym membership. I never looked back from that point."

Johnny V: "Fitness and working out became a part of my life at an early age. I started working out in middle school, when I started playing sports, such as baseball, basketball, soccer, and men's volleyball. Baseball was my main sport, but once high school came along, I ended up playing men's volleyball rather than baseball, which was a huge mistake. Anyhow, I stopped playing volleyball my junior year, and started hitting the weights hard. From there on out, I knew that weight lifting and bodybuilding was my new sport!"

2. What keeps you motivated to train hard and stay in phenomenal shape?

Joey D: "I’m addicted to the gym. After being a really skinny kid I saw results in the gym and never looked back. Motivation comes from constantly seeing results."

Johnny V: "The things that keep me motivated to train hard and stay in phenomenal shape are my fellow workout buds and all of the opportunities out there to become a professional bodybuilder and or fitness model. I look through tons of magazines and tons of pictures on Facebook/online in general, and whenever I see a hot guy with a hot bod, I tend to put my competitive hat on, and break them down piece by piece, and I definitely use that to my advantage of striving to be the best that I can be."




3. How did the two of you meet?

Joey D:  "We met through mutual friends. We had our eyes on each other for a long time, but the timing was never good."

Johnny V: "We met through connections at a local water-hole. Joey D was dating a friend of mine, and I never wanted to give him the time of day, hence he was "off-limits." When the two parted ways, I jumped at the opportunity to get to know this big guy. The feeling was mutual, and we have been together ever since. Two years to be exact."

4. What led to you getting into webcamming?

Joey D: "I had been interested in it for awhile, but never had time to get involved. After JV & I met, we decided it would be great fun and I had decided to go back to school so I would have more free time."

Johnny V: "The thing that led me to get into webcamming was simply a recruiter. I was hounded at a young age, and offered the opportunity to be a fitness model/webcam model for a particular website. I was a bit leery, considering the fact that I was young, and unsure if it was something I wanted to do. As the years went on, I grew, and decided to check it out, and have been doing it ever since."




5. You guys are easily among the most popular models on Cam With Him. What's it like getting to interact with your fans via webcam?

Joey D: "We are?? That’s awesome! I love my fans. Getting to interact with them and give them what they want is so enjoyable to me."

Johnny V: "Getting to interact with my fans via webcamming is amazing! The awesome thing about it, is that we form a relationship with our customers, who eventually become friends (in particular situations), and or regulars."

6. How does it feel to know that you have a legion of fans out there that are dying to worship your bodies?

Joey D: "I love it. I work really hard to look like I do. Having people want to worship it is an honor."

Johnny V: "It feels absolutely invigorating to know that there are fans out there that are longing to touch and worship my body and my muscles. I love every second of it, as instead of simply being somewhat of a phone sex operator, I am able to visually stimulate my fans, and fulfil their fantasies to the fullest of my capabilities."


7. How did American Muscle Hunks come to be?

Joey D: "American Muscle Hunks was an idea JV & I had with a photographer friend of ours. Our goal is to allow guys that want to get their name out there a place to start. We both love hot muscle guys (who doesn't?) this way we can share them with the world. We also get to show off a bit ourselves so that’s fun, too!"

Johnny V: "American Muscle Hunks came to be through the creative thoughts of the infamous Joey D. He is the brains of the operation, as he was inspired to begin this phenomenal website for both of us to share our photos, videos, and sexual fantasies for all of our fans out there."

8. I see that you are looking for more models to join AMH. What are you looking for in potential guys?

Joey D: "Well, like I said, we want anyone that wants to get their name out there. We are looking for guys that like to photograph and videotape themselves and want to make money doing it."

Johnny V: "Yes, we are anxious to find more American Muscle Hunks out there, who are willing to participate in the action. We are looking for physically fit men, who are stimulating to look at, and who have amazing personalities. Furthermore, our models must have the drive and passion to sell themselves and the American Muscle Hunk name."


9. Who would be your dream model addition to join the site?

Joey D: "I’d rather not name names, but we are currently working with a few new models to get them on the site. There are a few guys on YouTube & Twitter that we would love. I guess my dream model is someone with a great personality, hot, and that loves to show off."

Johnny V: "My dream model, who I would like to have as an addition to our website would be a candidate to the calibre of Raciel Castro, Steve Moriarty, and or Alex Turner. Hot, Hot, Hot!"

10.  What does the future hold for you guys and American Muscle Hunks?

Joey D: "The future holds a TON of new stuff. We are always updating and trying new things on the website. Our next step is to offer photo-shoots to the models to build their portfolios."

Johnny V: "The future for us and American Muscle Hunks holds many more doors of opportunity, in order for our business to grow and prosper. We strive to be the best at what we do, and hope to exceed the expectations of our customers in terms of performance, personality and overall selection."




Random Rapid Fire Questions. 
1. Song you can't get out of your head? JD: We like to Party JV: Masquerade by Nicki Minaj
2. Funniest thing that's ever happened during a webcam show? JD: Farting JV: I farted, but was able to cover it up with a quick double bicep flex.
3. Best birthday gift? JD: Surprise birthday with fifty friends. JV: Bench Press/Weights 
4. Cologne of choice? JD: JAKO by Lagerfeld JV: For Him by Zara
5. Item that you can't leave home without... JD: Sunglasses - everyday JV: Chapstick
6. Boxers or briefs? JD: Briefs (jocks preferably) JV: Briefs, but I think guys who wear boxers are HOT.
7. Best thing about being an American Muscle Hunk? JD: Connecting with the fans! JV: Freedom to be myself! :)


Thanks to Joey D and Johnny V for taking part in this great interview. It definitely won't be the last time you see the American Muscle Hunks on the blog. Follow them on Twitter @AMHunks, check out their Tumblr page http://americanmusclehunks.tumblr.com/ and sign up to the website AmericanMuscleHunks.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment