Sunday 28 July 2013

Interview - Reno Vasaturo: Next Big Thing


As you all know, one of the main goals of The Heartthrob Hero Blog is to introduce you to gorgeous guys that you might not be familiar with. We've definitely got a treat for you today. Today's interview is with Reno Vasaturo. Remember the name. He's a 19 year old competitive bodybuilder and up and coming model. He's driven, focused and he's got abs to die for, so it's pretty certain that he's going to make it. In this interview, we discuss how fitness first became a part of his life, his future plans and what it's like cultivating a fan base of adoring female and male fans. Hopefully this is the first of many times we'll be featuring Reno on the blog.

1. Thanks for taking part in this interview, Reno. You've got a great look, how did fitness and working out first become a part of your life?

Reno: "It first became a part of my life 4 years ago. The summer between freshman and sophomore year in high school. I was 100 pounds and was tired of being so small."

2. How often do you train? What's your favourite body part to train?

Reno: "I train 6 days a week. My favourite body part to train is legs."



Check out the rest of the interview (and more pics) after the break!





3. You most recently competed at the 2013 NPC South Carolina competition. Do you get nervous before competitions? Is it a
rush for you being on stage?

Reno: " I was nervous back stage of my first show back in 2011, but as soon as I stepped on stage I was fine. Yes, it's the biggest adrenaline rush being on stage. I love it."

4. Are there any bodybuilders or fitness models that have influenced you or that you look up to?

Reno: "Yes, Jay Cutler and Kai Greene. Jay was the first pro bodybuilder I ever met and he made me want to hit 250+ and Kai because of his background and determination and focus for this sport."



5. I would imagine you're getting a great reaction to your pictures and video clips now. What's it like knowing that you're building
a fan base? Is it flattering to know that you're being seen as a sex symbol not only female fans, but male fans as well?

Reno: "Yes I am, it's awesome knowing I'm growing a fan base and surreal at the same time. It's great knowing how my female fans take to me and being a straight male it's still taking some getting used to for my male fans. It's flattering none the less."

6. What's your sexiest feature?

Reno: "Facial feature is jaw line. I get tons of compliments on it. Body wise, my calves and abs. Nobody has seen calves like mine before, especially on a 19 year old and my abs are very deep and I have them year round."



7. What's next for you?

Reno: "Well right now I'm taking a year off and devoting it to growing as much as possible. Then it's a national qualifier and then a pro qualifier to battle for my pro card."



Random Rapid Fire Questions.
1. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
Reno:  I would have to say being able to fly.

2. Last movie you saw?
Reno: The Conjuring

3. Describe yourself in 3 words.
Reno: Dedicated. Determined. Loyal

4. Favourite quote?
Reno: "It's not a failure until you refuse to get back up and fight."

5. Song you can't get out of your head?
Reno: Breaking News by Machine Gun Kelly

6. Boxers or briefs?
Reno: Briefs for sure.

If you want to keep up with Reno, you can find him on Instagram at reno_vasaturo, follow him on Twitter at @itzreno and help out with his entrepreneurial endeavours by checking out renovasaturo.bodybyvi.com.


1 comment:

  1. Tips For Making A Long And Thick Handled Thighing Tin - Titanium
    Traditional, modern-day tins to enhance their shave are titanium gold designed 출장샵 and constructed in titanium drill bit set a manner that ion chrome vs titanium is comfortable for thicker titanium dive knife skin and provides a

    ReplyDelete