Monday 27 April 2009

Interview - Jacob Castro-White: The Young Stunner



The Heartthrob Hero is back with a fun new interview for you! If you follow us on Twitter, you know we are absolutely stunned by a young fellow by the name of Jacob Castro-White. We've definitely got a treat for you today. We did a fun little interview with the rising star himself. He's a 21 year old competitive bodybuilder based out of Ohio. He's determined, focused and ambitious, so it's a pretty safe bet that Jacob is going to become a huge force in the industry over time. In this interview, we discuss how fitness first became a part of his life, his plans for the year and what bodybuilders have inspired him. Hopefully this is the first of many times we'll be featuring the amazing Jacob on the blog.

1) How did fitness and working out first become a part of your life?

Jacob:  I would have to say it all started back in 2008. I was a sophomore in high school. Believe it or not, I saw the new Rambo movie and admired Sylvester Stallone's physique and my brother had an old weightlifting set in the basement, so I began lifting everyday after high school let out.

2) How often do you train? What's your favorite body part to train?

Jacob: I train 5-6 days a week, along with 6-7 cardio sessions a week. Favorite body part to train would have to be arms. Go figure?







3) When was your first bodybuilding competition? What led you to want to compete?

Jacob: My first bodybuilding show was the Kentucky Muscle 2012. I was 19 years old and competed in the teenage division and took 2nd place. I would always watch bodybuilding videos and pose in my free time, so one day roughly 8 weeks out, I started dieting for it and drove down with my girlfriend at the time.

4) Do you get nervous before you step on stage?

Jacob: I wouldn't say I get nervous anymore (have competed in 5 shows), It's more of an adrenaline rush.



5) Which bodybuilders or fitness models do you look to for motivation and inspiration?

Jacob: Favorite bodybuilding physiques I admire and would like to model myself after would have to be Shawn Ray or Rich Gaspari.

6) You're building quite the following via your social media accounts. What's it like knowing that you're building a fan base and have fans?

Jacob: It's an incredible feeling to hear that people are motivated and admire my physique. It motivates me to keep pushing.



7) You're also now seen as a desirable sex symbol to female and male fans around the world now. Is it flattering to know that people see you this way? Did it take getting used to?

Jacob: It comes with the territory I guess. In all honesty, it is very flattering knowing. And yes, it did take a little getting use to be messaged by males and females all the time.

8) We'd love to see you do more in terms of modeling. Have you got any plans to further pursue that? Besides that, what's next for you?

Jacob: I have done a few local shoots in the past and will plan on some in the near future. I am planning on stepping back on stage in May 2015 which right now is my main focus.



Random Rapid Fire Questions
1) What one item can you not leave home without? My 6-pack Bag
2) Describe yourself in 3 words. Funny, Muscular, Motivated
3) Favorite quote? "Nothing worth doing is ever easy."
4) Last movie you saw? Taken 3
5) Favorite part of a woman's body? Ass ;)
6) Song you can't get out of your head? YNO by Rae Sremmurd
7) Boxers or briefs? Briefs



A huge thank you to the young stunner for taking part in this interview. If you like what you read (and what you saw), be sure to follow Jacob on Twitter: @jakecastro123 and on Instagram: instagram.com/jake_castro1

No comments:

Post a Comment